Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Point of no return



I always think that I would be able to handle everything all by myself. I appeared to be very strong most of the time and very decisive in all the matters that I'm facing. Recently, I just realised that I'm totally vice versa from what I'm used to be. I never expect myself to study abroad. At the beginning, I'm really excited about it and I'm well prepared for it. Sadly, when it is just around the corner, I felt that I'm actually sad to leave. Maybe I have grown up and started to appreciate everything around me. Leaving these special things really not a good feeling.


I just found myself in love but I know is not going to work out. I tried without second thoughts to fall in love but sadly it is bad ending. But but.... at least we are still friends. I never fell in love for quite sometime and I know it is not a right time for it. Why should I start something at this time? Maybe God's will. Is a test for me to see if I can resist with all these. I really believe in love from the first sight though it is the most stupid thing that ever happen in the love circle. For me, I don't find it stupid, I think is very romantic. He makes me laugh, feeling secure and willing to listen to me whenever I want to share. Is all over now and I will cherish all the moments that we had.


The point of no return is referring to what I've done. I've decided to study and let go everything. I've decided to question about the relationship between me and him which leads to the end what I thought would be a good relationship. I left the country heartbroken but time will heal my pain and wound. I will be strong I promise.


This is my first ever blog and starting with a sad one is not a good beginning. Nonetheless, this is what I want. What a funny guy I am.

No comments: