Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Buka puasa with 'him', last meeting before I'm heading off

Though I was hesitated whether I should meet him up or not, at last I chose to meet up with him. I have had mixed feelings for the whole day. When I see him, I realised that actually we were no longer like what we used to be. I tried to maintain my composure and holding back my feelings towards him. I wanted to cry, I'm still holding on. He took me to the pasar ramadhan near to his place by scooter and he knew that I missed the chicken wings which we had before this. Having back the same chicken wings from the same stall did create some unwanted feelings. That's nothing I could do that time.

I didn't go to his place for buka puasa instead we went to a shopping complex food court for that. I knew we are officially friends from that time onwards and it was a hard feeling. I missed those time that I had with him, more intimate and closer to each other. It was totally a different feeling this time. Being a friends, we cannot do more than that. I don't know he still have feelings to me. I do wish so. But I'm still happy at least I can spend some valuable time with him before I'm leaving to somewhere. The chicken wings were really tasty, one of the best wings I ever had ;-)

After the dinner, we went to McDonalds to have new spicy chicken McNuggets and Oreo Mcflurry. We did chat a lot and I'm happy at least he had opened up himself a lil bit. Previously, his moves really torturing me and I had a feeling of being alienated. So, I pretty enjoy the whole process with him.

He sent me home using his new scooter and I dare not to hug him though I was really scared riding it. I have had phobia with bike/scooter but being with him, I felt really secured. It ws a long journey and I really appreciate what he did. I know that I started to let go and I do hope that we can work things out when I'm back. Will see how it goes. I will cherish all the good time we have had and for sure he will remain in my heart for a long long time. Thanks a lot my dear friends ;-)

1 comment:

jyoti kaur said...

Te Aroha Accommodation hi friends,actually today i m very happy.I want to share some of my thoughts with you all.Actually i want to tell you about my last holiday trip to Te Aroha